Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Administrator Access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Our web company went into administration and our Google Analytics account was set up through them.

I am listed on the account as being able to manage users, edit, collaborate, read and analyse, however I am not able to actually delete users and it keeps saying i do not have sufficient permissions to do certain things.

Is there a way this can be changed - or Google Analytics notified? I am struggling to find contact details to ask??

Re: Administrator Access

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Katie,
I think you don't have administrative access that is why you are not able to delete the user. If possible ask the person who has administrative access to give you the administrative access.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No - the company has gone into liquidation and no longer has any employees!?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Katie,
In my limited understanding in this situation you should reclaim your GA account. If you want to reclaim your GA , please follow all the steps mentioned in below article.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Hope this helps.

Thanks