Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Add To Dashboard Option not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As an Admin I get the options of:

Email / Export / Add to Dashboard Shortcut as headers 

I have given others users permissions up to collaborate who also get this view

However one user cannot see these options and are instead returned with headers options:

Save / Share / Export / Edit

Would it because this user has an different email domain?GA dashboard.png

Re: Add To Dashboard Option not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Did you resolve this issue? Is so, how? Thank you in advance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Onur 

No I have had no feedback or assistance from anyone yet and still struggling to figure it out myself. I've even added addtional users and they are ok. 

Does the user you are having difficulty adding have a different email domain than you?

ACG
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
ACG
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Google Analytics has recently updated its interface so I think that the other user is seeing the old version. Something similar happened to me in the past (a colleague was able to see the new interface for the left/main menu whereas I wasn't for a while, eventually I also got the changes).

I hope this helps. 

Thanks and best regards, A.

Re: Add To Dashboard Option not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Thank you for your response. So the "add widget to dashboard" function will not show up anymore? I personally see the new interface but I rather have the old interface with the automatic add widget functionality. Guessing this is not going to happenSmiley Happy?

Best,

Onur

ACG
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
ACG
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Onur,

In the new interface this functionality is not available, I am not sure if it's going to happen or not - maybe you can check analytics G+ page or something? Same with 'edit' which was basically creating a custom report will all the default fields in the area that you were able to amend... I don't like it either.

best wishes, A.