Analytics
3.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Acquisition Overview Tab Not Loading

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every account on my Google Analytics account is having the same problem. The Acquisition Overview Tab does not load and it shows the yellow Loading... message at the top indefinitely. I have another Google account that I use Analytics in and the Acqusition Overview tab is working fine for that account. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew M
November 2015

Re: Acquisition Overview Tab Not Loading

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Andrew, how are things?

Apart from the usual standard things on trying another browser, cleaning cache and use incognito mode, you can get in touch with support at the top right corner of this page:
https://support.google.com/analytics#&contact=1

Maybe is something related to that account.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It actually works in Firefox and in a Chrome incognito window but not through normal Chrome even after clearing my cache and cookies. Thanks for the help, at least I can access them through some other means! I will contact support and see what the issue is with chrome. Thanks!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Glad it work.

Don't forget to close your Chrome and open it again after Clearing your data, there may be some residual content left even after cleaning everything if you don't restart. If it worked on other browsers and incognito instances, it's probably some conflict on your normal Chrome instance.

Also, check for any plugin/add-on that may cause conflicts with it.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great tip about the extensions. It was actually AdBlock blocking the report from loading for some reason. I've had AdBlock for years and never had any problems with Analytics so this is a relatively new development. Thanks again! -- Andrew Malia Search Engine Optimizer Giovatto Advertising 95 Route 17 South 2nd Floor, Suite 201 Paramus, NJ 07652 201-226-9700 ext. 145 amalia@giovatto.com www.giovatto.com