Analytics
1.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Account Deleted Without Notice & Unable to Restore from Trash Can (with Admin User)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

Suddenly we couldn't log in to our brand's google analytics account. As I logged with Admin user, I have seen the account in Trash Can but I am not able to click the trash can (its grayed out and clicking on it gives no response).

None of the Admin users (or any other) received a notification regarding to deletion of the Analytics account and we are perfectly sure no one actually deleted the account (we are small team, we do not give admin permissions anyone out of our trust circle).

We have contacted support and confirmed the user we were trying is Admin for the account that we are trying to restore and should be able to access the trash can.

At this point we are unable to restore the account and our adwords-merchant center campaigns are halted since the connected Analytics account is deleted.

How should we process from here? Did anyone experience something similar and solve it without losing data?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Account Deleted Without Notice & Unable to Restore from Trash Can (with Admin User)

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Makyaj,

For you fixing the issue would be easy because you are running Adwords campaign. Just call Google Adwords support team they will help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks