Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Accessing my G+ account. When connected to my other

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I'm locked out of two accounts one in 2014 gmail <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

this was due to two step verification my life is that gmail account. 

Now I am having the same problem I choose not to use the phone number because of the last time I only use back-up emails. However in this instant somehow was changed from my other gmail account. I need access to <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> please so not let the account name deter you from the seriousness of this inquiry. The new system is a big loop if you have a new droid phone and all the other stuff matches no email except to self. But should be tied to my <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> in my cloud my googledrive and my google photos. What'd going on where are my contacts how do I get my password changed when all else fails

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Accessing my G+ account. When connected to my other

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, 

welcome to the Google Analytics Advertiser Community

This is a public forum, pls do not post personal details such as email addresses.

You can edit your posts if you accidentally included your personal details by clicking on the three dots icon in the corner of your post and selecting “Edit Message.”

Have you tried to recover the account? https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here