Analytics
5.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Access to google analytic account problems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have an analytic account setup and it has been working perfectly fine and to this day I still get the advertisements I am expecting.  Recently I have attempted to log into the newer analytic site and after logging in with the account I have it brings up the "sign up" steps page as if I have never had an account setup before.  Please help as this is very frustrating.  I had this issue one other time and after fiddling with logging in/out of the multiple accounts located in the browsers history I was able to eventually get logged in but that trick does not seem to be working now.  Im not sure if there was something messed up with my account(s) when I signed up for google services going from just a plain gmail account or what but ever since then I have been very very frustrated at how many of the google sites operate.. For example I have no way to tell what account this is even getting posted under.  There is no indication what account I am logged into (aside from the name listed).  

Is this post under my personal gmail account?  is it under the gmail account I have setup for the business site I operate or is this being posted under the account that I use to log in to use the various applications I pay for monthly?  (Just one example of frustration).

Please help, I just want to log into a site.  Its not that difficult of a task but some how google has made it such.

Re: Access to google analytic account problems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, I was just getting ready to write about the exact same problem.