Analytics
4.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

50 Views limit reached on GA account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I work for a university - our main website contains sub-directories for departments, services, research projects etc so we've exhausted our 50 view limit.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 50 Views limit reached on GA account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jonathon,

You are not alone in the "Let's put it in a view" solution / problem. Smiley Happy

In some cases you can get this increased if you are working with a GACP. (Full disclosure, I work for one.) That said, it's not as automatic as it used to be. If you are not, then no there is no work around besides upgrading to GA Premium.

Even if you are not working with one, you should probably rethink your tracking strategy to meet your needs for more delineation of divisions, colleges, etc. while keeping your data and reporting needs (access, avoid sampling issues, etc.) in mind.

Depending on the access, data quality and reporting needs, there are some things you could do short of committing to the $$$ for GA Premium but that also may be the best fit based on your needs.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn