Analytics
3.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

100 websites in google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for an agency, we manage websites, I currently have 100 websites added to my google analytics account.  It won't allow me to add any more. Searching this forum and online has been incredibly difficult and confusing to find information related to my issue. The only thing I found is that I can get a premium account for about $150,000 per year, which is not an option. 

So my question is that now that I have 100 accounts under my google analytics account, what can I do? Is my only option to have a different log in to google analytics and try to remember which client is associated with which google analytics account? There must be some other option, however I have tirelessly searched and not found anything.

I'm getting desperate and frustrated, can someone please help me!

What are my options? Also is there a way to contact someone at Google Analytics? I can't seem to find a way to do that either.

1 Expert replyverified_user

100 websites in google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for an agency, we manage websites, I currently have 100 websites added to my google analytics account.  It won't allow me to add any more. Searching this forum and online has been incredibly difficult and confusing to find information related to my issue. The only thing I found is that I can get a premium account for about $150,000 per year, which is not an option. 

So my question is that now that I have 100 accounts under my google analytics account, what can I do? Is my only option to have a different log in to google analytics and try to remember which client is associated with which google analytics account? There must be some other option, however I have tirelessly searched and not found anything.

I'm getting desperate and frustrated, can someone please help me!

What are my options? Also is there a way to contact someone at Google Analytics? I can't seem to find a way to do that either.

Re: 100 websites in google analytics account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there,

I'm afraid all there is for you to do is create another e-mail address for your next batch of 100 accounts.
Using Premium will not solve that issue.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Devin,

You can contact Google here about Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/?hl=en#topic=3544906&contact=1
Phone Number: Call +1-866-246-6453

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was really hopeful that was not the case. Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it, any information is helpful when you have spent much time researching the answer and coming up short.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.