AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

youtube acount

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How to creat a youtube acount..
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dibyajyoti
September 2015

Re: adsfree

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

You can start a video campaign directly from here if you have the video uploaded to YouTube. I'd recommend reading this article here before starting the campaign. Steps to upload the video here in case the video isn't live.

I'd also suggest watching the Video Advertising Hangouts Part 1 and Part 2 about best practices for Video Campaigns. Optimization tips here.

While I can understand what you're looking for, I'd recommend elaborating your query to get the best solution on our community.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

adsfree

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Creat a ads
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dibyajyoti
September 2015

Re: adsfree

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

You can start a video campaign directly from here if you have the video uploaded to YouTube. I'd recommend reading this article here before starting the campaign. Steps to upload the video here in case the video isn't live.

I'd also suggest watching the Video Advertising Hangouts Part 1 and Part 2 about best practices for Video Campaigns. Optimization tips here.

While I can understand what you're looking for, I'd recommend elaborating your query to get the best solution on our community.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar