AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

not able to set up an AdWords account for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Enter your email
We're not able to set up an AdWords account for you. <a href="https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1664276">Learn more</a>

when i am trying to creat adwords account it show message like this. how can i creat my account 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind P
September 2015

Re: not able to set up an AdWords account for you.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Arvind,

It looks like the issue is with the age mentioned in the Google account that you are trying to use to create the AdWords account. Here are some points to note:

1. You can only create an AdWords account if you are above 18 years of age.
2. If you are above 18, but still see this message it's possible that you have not updated your age in the associated Google account. You can do it on the profile page of the account.
3. Please make sure the age you entered in your Google account is your age and not the age of your business.

Hope that resolves your issue. If not, let me know.

Thanks,
Mini

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind P
September 2015

Re: not able to set up an AdWords account for you.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Arvind,

It looks like the issue is with the age mentioned in the Google account that you are trying to use to create the AdWords account. Here are some points to note:

1. You can only create an AdWords account if you are above 18 years of age.
2. If you are above 18, but still see this message it's possible that you have not updated your age in the associated Google account. You can do it on the profile page of the account.
3. Please make sure the age you entered in your Google account is your age and not the age of your business.

Hope that resolves your issue. If not, let me know.

Thanks,
Mini