AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

in-display ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to draw attention to my video.

I do not want to make a video advertisement.

All I want is to be in the recommended list and search list  when the proper subject is selected.

You can just use the art work (one picture) which I already have.

I don't want banners and I do not want to be inserted in the beginning of someone else's video.

I do not want to go to page 89 in the search to see my video.  ya know what I mean?

I have many good keywords listed in my channel for the video.

I am offering a free service (download) to everybody who wants it.   I just want people to know that it is available.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thank you,

Terry

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove an unnecessary URL.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: in-display ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Terry,

This Community is for AdWords advertisers who pay to have their ads show on Google Search, YouTube, and other websites. Unfortunately we cannot help with YouTube search rankings from this forum.

To learn more about boosting your channel's organic rankings, I would recommend the YouTube Creator Academy as a great resource!

Hope this helps,
Cassie

Re: in-display ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi CassieH, 🤗
FYI
The You Tube Creator Academy did not answer my message.

But I found <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Your friend,
Terry 😊

This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our  Community Guidelines, in order to remove off-topic promotional text.