AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

important question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

i have a serious question :

if i run a video ad from my you tube channel then the ad-words account suspend , 

if i create a new account with all new information ( e-mail- visa - mobile no. ) , can i run an other video ad from the previous channel OR

i must create a new you tube channel   ?

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: important question

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Amir,

If your account has been suspended once, I would caution you not to create any new AdWords account. That's because once the account is suspended, all other related accounts will get suspension too.

Best is to look for the policy violation that's done and try to clean up the violations ASAP. You could also request an appeal where AdWords might reinstate the account. That's one of the rarest situation I have seen.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
you can run the video from your old channel even without linking it to adwords. you don't have to create a new channel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you
because , unfortunately till now they suspended ((( 4 accounts))) i don't why even i did all things in right way Smiley Sad Smiley Sad
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Amir,

If your account has been suspended once, I would caution you not to create any new AdWords account. That's because once the account is suspended, all other related accounts will get suspension too.

Best is to look for the policy violation that's done and try to clean up the violations ASAP. You could also request an appeal where AdWords might reinstate the account. That's one of the rarest situation I have seen.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Amir,

If everything is in accordance with the adwords policy then you can run any video but if there is any policy violation then your account will get suspended.
If you modify the video and nothing is there which can violate the policies then you can request for re-review of the suspended account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
is there any explanation? any mails? what is your youtube channel status? (so called 'account standing')

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
You must got an email from adwords support with the reason for account suspension.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i tried a lot to know the reason of suspended but no one know exactly even Google support , every time they tell me to create new visa + new account .
i really get tired and i am going to lose my job because of that Smiley Sad
_______
Google e-mail :

Hello,

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID 393xxxxxxx) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running.

This suspension means that your ads in this account and any related accounts can no longer run, and you won't be able to open any new AdWords accounts. You can read more about AdWords' suspension policies at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786?utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campai...

If you believe that your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?contact=1&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_camp...

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
[censored] happens. Tried to open another account in another bank to get a different card ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i did sir
three different banks
same Scenario :
1- the ad work to 2 days very welll
2- then the ad stopped to 3 days , they say : our finance dept. review accounts don't worry .
3- finally , they suspended the account and remove any method to contact except e-mail .