AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

capturing actual video ads play in targeted websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

My client for video ads is requesting if they can see an actual video playing in their desired websites. Based on the report it is getting the desired impressions and views, but the client has yet to see it. is there a way for me to let the client see it actually playing? Need guidance badly.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aristotle A
June 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Aristotle A,

Unfortunately, it's a bit hit or miss.  There are no preview tools available for video campaigns.

-Tommy

Edit: By hit or miss, you would have to run some reports on where the videos are appearing and work to view those pages (the most active ones) until you can see your ads.

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

capturing actual video ads play

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

My client for video ads is requesting if they can see an actual video playing in their desired websites. Based on the report it is getting the desired impressions and views, but the client has yet to see it. is there a way for me to let the client see it actually playing? Need guidance badly.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aristotle A
June 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Aristotle A,

Unfortunately, it's a bit hit or miss.  There are no preview tools available for video campaigns.

-Tommy

Edit: By hit or miss, you would have to run some reports on where the videos are appearing and work to view those pages (the most active ones) until you can see your ads.

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’