AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

adsense account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adsense account just got disabled for invalid activity, and I think it is due all the views I am getting from my AdWords campain. AdSense does not give any information of why and who click, any way I can get the data from AdWords to prove to the AdSense team, that my visits are legit?

Thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jaume A
September 2015

Re: adsense account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for the reply, will try my luck on the adsense forum then.

But I kinda lost any hope.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jaume,

It is Google AdWords forum, it is not Google adsense forum. So please post your question on Google adsense forum https://productforums.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/adsense for good answer.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know it is google adwords, but I am asking if there is any way to provide logs or information from Adwords towards the adsense team, to justify the views I got.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Due to privacy policies, AdWords doesn't actually disclose you that who clicked your ad. You will get the stats normally which are available under your AdWords account summary screen in the interface.

Now about AdSense account, you will have to take up this matter specifically inside the AdSense forum which Rakesh has already provided above. I found this link from AdSense help which might help you a bit: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/57153?hl=en

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jaume A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for the reply, will try my luck on the adsense forum then.

But I kinda lost any hope.