AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Search Network - Instream ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I Have created a new video campaign with the network setting as only "Youtube Search" (unchecked the other options. In the campaign, I created only In-Streams ads. Will this campaign work now?

Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.37.49 AM.png

Appreciate your answers in advance!,

Prabhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author prabs
September 2015

Re: Youtube Search Network - Instream ads

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

No, because In-streams video ads don't appear on YouTube Search, they appear only on YouTube Watch pages and on video publisher pages on the Google Display Network.

On the other hand, In-display video ads are the ones that can show as part of a YouTube search result, next to YouTube videos and within other website content across the Google Display Network.

Read more about video ad formats in AdWords for video:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375464?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author prabs
September 2015

Re: Youtube Search Network - Instream ads

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

No, because In-streams video ads don't appear on YouTube Search, they appear only on YouTube Watch pages and on video publisher pages on the Google Display Network.

On the other hand, In-display video ads are the ones that can show as part of a YouTube search result, next to YouTube videos and within other website content across the Google Display Network.

Read more about video ad formats in AdWords for video:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375464?hl=en