AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube Ads Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! I wanted to promote a music video through youtube (at suggestions) but the Youtube disapproved the campaign because it has "adult content". I called costumer service twice and the answer was I can not promote the video if it goes against the google rules. The option they gave me was to edit the video, which the client doesn't want. 

A friend told me I might ask  for a non-familiar approvement, but google costumer service said they have no idea about what is that.

Is there any way/solution to promote the video without editing it? Any answer will be appreciated!!!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdl_h5Bhp4

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Youtube Ads Disapproval

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Andrea R

I think your friend meant "non-family" safe status.   The problem with that is that it's already been classified as adult, and even if it were classified as non-family safe, it still would not be permitted in a video ad.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Andrea R

I think your friend meant "non-family" safe status.   The problem with that is that it's already been classified as adult, and even if it were classified as non-family safe, it still would not be permitted in a video ad.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Andrea R

If I were the client I would   rethink and consider editing the video. I the current content is clearly in violation;

Read more:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023699?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’