AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube managed placements not where ads were shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a video ad I'd like to run only on specific videos or video channels, so I added those to my managed placements. However, after running the ads for a few days I see 0 impressions from my managed placements despite my daily budget being maxed out. When I click on "where ads were shown" tab I see a bunch of other random videos completely unrelated to my targeted placements.

How can I limit my YouTube ads to ONLY run on specific videos or YouTube channels?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Brian R

Are you getting the impressions and views on the placements, that are non-YouTube properties. If yes, then it means, you have targeted "Video Partner on Display Network".

So go to the Campaign Setting>> Networks>> uncheck the Video partners on the Display Network.

Also, make sure that you have not added any other targeting in your campaigns like Interest or Topics under Video targeting section.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rakesh I'll check campaign settings and see if that helps!