AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube Kids

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our agency is in Canada and I am wondering if it is possible to advertise through TrueView only on YouTube Kids in the U.S. 

I have been playing around AdWords trying to set it up but can't seem to find it. 

Any help is appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: YouTube Kids

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jorge,

Yes, You can target the Kids. AdWords allows demographic targeting for Trueview campaign campaign.
Available targeting methods for video ads

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: YouTube Kids

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Jorge E,

Ads are limited, but allowed on YouTube kids as per this article. Also, "Paid Ads won’t include any click-throughs to websites or product purchase flows", so your ad getting approved might depend on the content of course.

Since YouTube kids is available only as an app, you'll have to target 'com.google.android.apps.youtube.kids' (for Android) and 'https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id936971630' (for iOS) or simply search YouTube kids in the search bar under mobile app targeting in the video campaign.

While it is apparently possible to target YouTube kids as a mobile app placement, it is meant for ages 5 and under which raises a question on the campaign efficiency.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar