AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my AdWords video ad getting no views?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday I create adword video compaign by targeting Youtube channel but after 24 hours i still did not get any view i either increase or decrease the bid too but it does not get nay view.

My ad group status is Approved and Eligible but it did not get any view..?

Why..?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tayyab M,

Even if everything is set the right way at your end, the video campaign may sometimes take a day or a bit more to start accruing views. That's because YT belongs to the GDN. If the issue persists despite raised bids, you may find the targeted channel is not very much visited by users.

Best,

Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Lakatos

How many days require to start acquiring view because two days had been gone and third one is on the way..

How many days required..?

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Tayyab M,

That's not a rare situation. In cases like yours I usually try help it switch to a higher gear by applying an incredibly high bid for a day or so thus the video ad campaign gets some impetus. If it does not work out, the logical conclusion is that your targeting is too restrictive and there is no one to show your video ad to.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Lakatos

I would increase the bid price to double and then update you

Targeted Channel receive 1k-4k views daily

Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Lakatos

Another day had gone

I increase the bid price from 1$ to 2.5$ yesterday but still not getting any view

Thank you