AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Why My Money Consumed While My Ads Are Already Disapproved?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

Recently i had configure a video ads (CPV) for one of the my clients. It's got disapproved because of there is a Trademark in my Ad Content. (PFA - Refer Screen Shots of the Received Email)

Google Adwords Ads.png

Now after two days i get the another mail about the same that your Ads aren't running - Money is depleted. May i know what's the exact seen behind it?

Re: Why My Money Consumed While My Ads Are Already Disapproved?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

There might be a few reasons for this. However, the most likely scenario is that you created a few ads, some of them included trademarked terms, therefore they were disapproved. Others were approved and were running successfully, consuming your money.

In fact I'd suggest you looking for reasons in the AdWords account, not within the e-mails you're receiving.

Let me know how it goes!

Milda Prušinskaitė

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Mildaster,

Please refer the screen shots below & It's shows that my ads are displayed upon GDN. My question is why it happened while my ads are already disapproved with with issue of Trademark in Ad Content.

GC Ads.png

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prem Nath,
As I see, you had some 1013 views until your ad got disapproved due to the trademark reasons. This means, it had been running for a part of the day, then it was stopped. This is the reason of you having to pay for them.

Milda Prušinskaitė

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prem Nath,

When we create ads they go in review process. During review ads are in Eligible state that means they can appear on Google Search/Placements/Partner sites etc. This process can take few hours before complete review is done and during this period as your ads were still eligible to appear they can accumulate the Traffic/Spend. So, most probably this could be the reason for your spend. After the review is completed the ads got disapproved but by then they have accumulated some spend.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,
Ashish

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Ashish,

Somehow i agreed with you but how we can save ourselves in future because clients didn't understand our explanation.