AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

What does this mean??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I decided to make an ad for my music video of a campaign budget of 30$ (since they overcharged my by 10 dollars on my previous ad) everything went smoothly until the EXACT moment the ad was approved the views spiked to 5,000 and the "cost said $118. i frantically searched for the reasons why until i stumbled upon "interest: music lovers" now youtube when i decided to use adword said choose and interest, i didn't know they would charge me up front for using that interest. is this a glitch or something? am i going to have to pay the $117?

Also i my video has not gotten a single view, i wouldn't mind paying the $117 if my youtube video actually gained views! please contact me. My previous video did excellently and everything went smoothly besides being overcharged $10. 

is there anyway to keep my budget to as close to $30 as possible. i have alot of subscribers and don't want to rely on ads, and just using this as a minor boost

1 Expert replyverified_user

What does this mean??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please ensure that you didn't use any advanced budget settings of accelerated delivery method. Also cross check and see that you are not using bid adjustment to increase the spend here.

Pankaj

What does this mean??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

could you explain better? im new to this