AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video ad non-skippable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have heard a lot about enabling non-skippable ads on my youtube channel.
But now I have a video ad and I want to place it as non-skippable ads.I could not find any option to set the video ad as non-skippable in-stream ads.

How can I do that?

Also what if the video ad duration is 40 sec? Would bmy ad be rejected if its exceed 30 seconds?

Pls help

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video ad non-skippable

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Neena,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Non-Skippable In-stream ads can be created through AdWords interface. Select your campaign > adgroup  and then go to create a new ad. Select Ad Gallery from the dropdown. Click Video Ad on the next screen, and then click In-Stream Video Ad. 

This Non-skippable ad will be a 15 or 20 second video ad. Follow onscreen guidelines if your video size is bigger. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. But I want this to be published on yoututbe videos only.. not on other sites in display network. Is it possible? Also I am asked to select adgroup and I have not created any adgroups so far. I am confused about its working

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Neena,

The first thing you will need is a Display Network Only Campaign and then an Ad Group that will contain your ad(s). About targeting, you can refine it in the process. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this still applicable?

Video ad non-skippable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

but they didn't reply after the submit the request. then what ?