AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video ad campaign enabled/approved - still not running/airing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey all,

So appreciate any help at shedding light on this issue - for the last few days, I've been dealing with a video campaign/ad that is enabled, is approved, has a decent budget and CPV for each targeting group - and I'm just getting absolutely zero views.

First time this has happened, and I have no idea why. Anyone who can show me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Re: Video ad campaign enabled/approved - still not running/airing

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Lee,

This is probably for two reason, The first one is your CPV is too low and in this case you need to raise a little more.

The second is your reach is too narrow, you are using many targeting methods. You need to broaden your reach by using less targeting methods.

Re: Video ad campaign enabled/approved - still not running/airing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ahmed - thanks for your reply. I currently have my CPV set for $0.30 for each targeting group - is that too low?

As for reach, both targeting groups seem to be set to "Those Who Shared A Video" in Remarketing - is that definitionally too narrow? Is there any reason I'd get *zero* views when trying to do that Remarketing?

Thanks!