AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All, Is Google offering any kind of remarketing advertising for videos?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dejeesh
September 2015

Re: Video Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

OK; I checked the official sources. This is available using "Adwords for videos". (not through the classic Remarketing on Adwords)

Here is the official updated documentation;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2545661?hl=en&ref_topic=3119140

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
The concept of Remarketing is for user who visited your site; To my knowledge, there is no specific code for users who watched a video.

Edit: A correction below for "Adwords for videos"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yes google does offers remarketing for video.

Please follow the below link for more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKkdIw-eHM

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV , if I am allowed to offer an alternative input to the problem , with all good intentions, I have been reading this article : link

Please search in page for  "Here Are Several Ways You Can Use Remarketing with AdWords for Video" , it shows the menu of remarketing lists where you can choose "Viewed any video from a channel" as a condition.

Is this article presenting obsolete information ?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dejeesh
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

OK; I checked the official sources. This is available using "Adwords for videos". (not through the classic Remarketing on Adwords)

Here is the official updated documentation;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2545661?hl=en&ref_topic=3119140

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the updated information, and for guiding many of us through the labyrinth of information about AdWords with a nice and friendly style. I just wish you could pause the spammer users for 24 hours when they appear, to facilitate reading.