AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Video Ads Taking Forever for Approval?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is anyone else still experiencing this?  I know that this was a problem a few weeks back but it's happening again.  How is anyone supposed to run a business this way?  An ad has been waiting for approval for a week now.  This is ridiculous.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video Ads Taking Forever for Approval?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I can still see the issue persists. I guess you will have to wait till this is fixed from the support side.

Screenshot_1.png

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Antonio,

Have you followed up with support? After a few days, I always follow up. I've had video ads sitting in 'under review' while in actuality, they were disapproved and I only found out by following up. Sometimes waiting is not always the answer. Also, if I'm not mistaken, many videos must actually be watched before approval. This can be a very time consuming process. With that in mind, as best you can, try to plan ahead and set your ads up as far ahead of time as possible.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thats a good answer thanks but what when you wait since the 2 august for 5 video approval , and still under review, i even contact google about that and send my video to approval and they never answer me, so what can we do now? upload a video 2 years before we need to show it?