AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Testing Versions of In-Stream Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there a reason to have more than one ad per video in strictly an in-stream campaign?

The only factors that I can test are Display URL, Destination URL, and Ad Title.

I only have one relevant Destination URL that I want to drive traffic too, so that leaves Display URL, and Ad Title.

Google does not give a whole lot of options for Display URL, since it has to be the same domain as the Destination URL. 

As for Ad Title, I do not believe that has any affect on the ad- unless i am mistaken here.

So, that leaves me with the question, if I only have one video in an in-stream campaign, is there a reason to have more than one ad?

Thanks!

Re: Testing Versions of In-Stream Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Also, when looking for an answer on these forums, I come across chatter that there are a few variations of In-Stream ads. (Companion banners, external landing page, YouTube landing page i.e. channel or watch video page).
Can anyone shed some light on this? When creating a new video ad it does not seem like I have these options. Unless it is more subtle than I think.

Thanks again!

Re: Testing Versions of In-Stream Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Bump. Sorry mods.

Anyone have some helpful insight on this?