AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

(Privacy) Is it possible to look up advertisers details?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

Perhaps a bit naive question, but I'd like someone to answer it clearly, if possible. 

I have a YouTube channel that I want to run an ad campaign for. I want to keep everything as gaming/anonymous as it is now - I don't want any of my details (e.g. as a real person paying for this campaign with my real credit card...) to leak anywhere.

How is adwords privacy, in general? Specifically - is it possible to look up, e.g. who paid for adwords campaign for a specific YouTube channel? 

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toro S
September 2015

Re: (Privacy) Is it possible to look up advertisers details?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Toro;

Billing details are only accessible to those who have access to the  Adwords account.

Thus, if you restrict the access  only to you  - no one will be able  to see the billing details except you (and, of course, Google...) 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toro S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Toro;

Billing details are only accessible to those who have access to the  Adwords account.

Thus, if you restrict the access  only to you  - no one will be able  to see the billing details except you (and, of course, Google...) 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot - I hoped (and suspected) so, but wanted someone to confirm.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The thing u r saying it is 100% correct. The access we only be share by self means it is me who can access all the details.