AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Measuring effect of video campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would start branding campaign on YouTube. My problem is how to evaluate efficiency of webpage that has only one target - to inform about product and brand and say customer where he can buy products (in store).

I got recommendations for brand lift and brand awarness from Google support. I have no experience with both types  as well as how to say client give the big budget for brand lift, but sorry I do not know what to expect.

I've some KPI for campaigns as bounce rate, registration to newsletter, but I am not sure if someone who invest thousands to campaign will be excited with great bounce rate and some increase of subscribers.

Thanks for sharing experiences

Tomas

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomas M
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tomas M,

"I would start branding campaign on YouTube"

YouTube is a really good choice for branding. Please kindly be advised that the primary KPI of branding campaigns is the number of impressions. Everything else comes second. 

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomas M
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tomas M,

"I would start branding campaign on YouTube"

YouTube is a really good choice for branding. Please kindly be advised that the primary KPI of branding campaigns is the number of impressions. Everything else comes second. 

Best,

Lakatos