AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword targeting for video

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! My question is how this keyword targeting works as a principle for a in-stream video ad? I mean if I set some keywords that I want my potential customers to trigger,what is the way that this thing happens? I mean if I am a potential customer to any brand and I browse the web how can I hit such an ad that has activated keyword targeting? I mean the problem is taht I read all the info on the help page but dont fully understand how it works as a hole principle... Just want some experts to write me all the info that they know about how this works.Many thanks! Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keyword targeting for video

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

On the display network keywords work collectively to define a theme which is then matched to relevant content pages (e.g. YouTube  videos)

Read more:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453986?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’