AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to target all videos on a specific channel without entering the videos individually?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run in-stream ads on a view channels, but I can't figure out if I need to add each video individually as its own placement, or if I use the channel as a placement it will show the ads on all videos. If you can't use the channel page, is there a quicker way to place in-stream ads on a large number of videos?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Is there a way to target all videos on a specific channel without entering the videos individually?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jay,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! You can definitely target an entire channel's videos, provided they are eligible for monetization. You can learn how to go about doing this here under "Add placement targeting".

We hope this points you in the right direction! If you have other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Jens

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jay,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! You can definitely target an entire channel's videos, provided they are eligible for monetization. You can learn how to go about doing this here under "Add placement targeting".

We hope this points you in the right direction! If you have other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Jens

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, if I use a channel link (youtube.com/channel/xxxxx), will the adds be placed on videos on that channel? My concern is that it would only place the ads on the channel page specifically.