AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

I want to run a teaser campaign on you tube with multiple videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to run four videos on youtube on rotation as teaser videos. We are about to unveil something using the videos which are 9 seconds long. But we do not want to audience to clicking on the ads to lead somewhere. We just want them to see the short videos but no action to be taken. How can I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: I want to run a teaser campaign on you tube with multiple videos

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Info, how are things?

From what you've said, I guess you will be using TrueView In-Stream format, is that correct?

If that's the case, in-stream requires click URL and this cannot be skipped, but you can add the URL to your video, so in case the users click on the ad, they you see the video page.

It would say for you not to worry, because usually the amount of people that actually click on the in-streams tendes to be very low.

Maybe this page will help:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2679940?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: I want to run a teaser campaign on you tube with multiple videos

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Info, how are things?

From what you've said, I guess you will be using TrueView In-Stream format, is that correct?

If that's the case, in-stream requires click URL and this cannot be skipped, but you can add the URL to your video, so in case the users click on the ad, they you see the video page.

It would say for you not to worry, because usually the amount of people that actually click on the in-streams tendes to be very low.

Maybe this page will help:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2679940?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click