AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

How Do I Fix This Disapproved Video Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My video campaign status displays "With issues" and then it shows that the "In-stream, Google Display Network" and "In-stream, YouTube Videos" ads are "Disapproved Site Policy."

I can't figure out what problems are. When I hover over the speech bubble next to "With issues" it says: "Some formats are still pending approval or disapproved."

How do I know what I need to fix?

Just to verify, all versions of a video ad need to be approved before the campaign can run right?

Thanks for the help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How Do I Fix This Disapproved Video Campaign?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Jenny,

"Disapproved site policy" is a notification related to the website and not individual ads. It means Google has suspended your website for violating one or more of their advertising policies. Could you check if you've received any email comm from Google around this? Also, if you have a standard search campaign for the same website, you can find more info under the ads tab, on the speech bubble.

I'd suggest contacting Google to get your site approved (after finding the violation and fixing it) and get the campaign up & running.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Sumanth. I haven't seen any emails from Google, and I don't have a standard search campaign to go with the video. I'm still at a loss as to what could be wrong.

Do you know how I can contact Google?

I appreciate your time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please disregard my additional questions. I forgot all about an email account where AdWords messages are being sent so I see comm from Google about this. I also see the "Contact AdWords" link above.

Thanks again for your help.