AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Hi has somebody promoted video in google adwords in the year 2013?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i wanted to promote a youtube video  in the year 2013 and i was confused how to promote and i just dint promote. but in my debit card statement its shows debit Rs.50/ two time. and the name of the statement is "google india pvt ltd'' , was it from google adwords ??

Re: Hi has somebody promoted video in google adwords in the year 2013?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I would recommend to check your AdWords account for this amount under "Billing / Transaction History" . You will find instructions here :

How do I navigate my 'Billing Summary' page?

Above the table you will see 4 buttons . From the first one select "Payments" (instead of the default "All transactions") , then from the second button select "Summary" to see fewer rows of data, and from the last button pick the Time frame "Custom Date Range" and select the month in which you see this payment.

To me it looks like your payment was indeed for Google AdWords, and the amount is quite small 50 Indian ruppees means 0.79 USD which could mean  around 4-5 video views. This activity could have occurred if you started the video campaign and quickly paused it.

I hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I checked with the "Billing / Transaction History" there is "No transactions" this is what i get. i dont know how i got google india pvt ltd in my card statement .

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Then use this link to get in contact with Google Chat support. They can help you with billing issues :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

You can use the Chat link or the list of phone numbers to obtain the phone number specific to India , which should be 1800 258 2554 , hours 9 - 6 pm IST

Here on the forum there are little chances of guessing how that record arrived in your bank account statement.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks