AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Export List Of Where Video Ads Were Shown - YouTube TrueView

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody, 

I am running a TrueView campaign on YouTube only. I'm only running In-Stream ads. No Display Network. 

Under "Video Targeting > Placements" I am able to access a tab called "Where Ads Were Shown" - my ads have been shown on 11,000+ videos (which I expect given my spend level). 

I'd like to be able to audit the titles of the videos where my ads are showing. 

If I download all of my placements into a spreadsheet, however, I only get the YouTube URL in column 'A'. I don't get the title of the video. 

This is less helpful because I'd like to mine this data, but I don't have anything at my disposal that easily extracts the page title of over 10,000 YouTube URLs. 

Is there a way of exporting the titles of the videos my ads were served against directly from within Adwords? 

Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Export List Of Where Video Ads Were Shown - YouTube TrueView

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Neil J,

No, you can not pull that placements url with the title.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’