AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Does Google blacklist videos when reviewing your adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me and my roommates made a music video, posted it on youtube and decided to promote it with adwords.

We asked adwords support chat if it would be okay to have multiple accounts.

They said yes.

We went on to create our adwords accounts.

Now their accounts are suspended and my account is under review ...

I have already spent hundreds of dollars promoting this video with adwords for video.

I have paid everything and even have a credit of 2 dollars ...

Our youtube video has been frozen and we haven't got any more views, likes or comments since this "review" happened.

This video has tens of thousands of views and was getting views by itself even without ads.

Does google blacklist youtube channels and videos when reviewing adwords accounts? **bleep**? 

Censorship for a perceived wrong that their own support staff said was okay?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does Google blacklist videos when reviewing your adwords account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Suspension of  an Adwords account does not result is suspension of the YouTube channel
It seems that in this case, both Adwords account and your YouTube channel were triggered, and submitted to review at the same time.

This is how I see the sequence of events..

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’