AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Daily Budget - Want to Run More Frequently

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a video of 38 min length and want to promote it in india with daily budget of 25000 but i am not able to exhaust my daily budget.  Please tell me how to get maximum views for youtube ads, so that i can utilize my daily budget.

Re: Daily Budget - Want to Run More Frequently

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Select more categories, age groups. I did this previously for one of my project. I spent allocated budget and recieved more views.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi
which targeting methods is best if I an focusing only on views

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Atul,

Even if it is Branding Campaign or Direct Response Campaign, Business Goal of the Client has to be set up in mind while selecting targeting methods. Using Google AdWords for Video, we should try adding value to the Customer so that they can be a long term user of AdWords as well for you too.

My recommendation on getting more views is :

1. Check your targeting settings and if the target audience is too narrow, try selecting the closely related business segment and include them too. (Targeting this way can increase the Views)

2. Also target YouTube channels which has highest daily views in India and also use Google Trends to see which is the most hot topic that is relevant to your business.

Wishing you success Smiley Happy

Thanks!