AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Can I get the same number of views and unique views??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to impact just one time to the users, can I do that??

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I get the same number of views and unique views??

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

In case you're referring to True View ads (video campaign), you can cap the number of frequencies to 1 or 2 per day or week, as per your requirement. That way you can achieve equal views and unique views. More about frequency capping here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/117579

Hope that helps!
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

In case you're referring to True View ads (video campaign), you can cap the number of frequencies to 1 or 2 per day or week, as per your requirement. That way you can achieve equal views and unique views. More about frequency capping here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/117579

Hope that helps!
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Do you mean that if I set frequency cap as 1-time per user per day OR 1-time per week, the total actual views can be approximately equals to the total unique views?

Thanks

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi there,

Yes, a frequency cap of 1/user/day would help you reach unique users in a day. However, this would hold good just for one day. Users might see your ad once again, the next day. So total views should be equal unique views on a daily basis.

Feel free to write back!
Sumanth Sridhar