AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I chance a budget for a campaign or Max CPV in an Ad Group how can I see my new reach.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Audience

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dawna C,

With reference to your ad's activity on YouTube and the Display Network., you may want to see your current reach data by selecting the appropriate columns to show you the right kind of metrics on the All Campaigns performance table. Click the Columns tab and select the Modify columns... menu item to confront something like this.

Capture0jun19.JPG

By analyzing unique and cookie-based reach metrics for your GDN and Video campaigns, you can learn more of how many users were displayed your ad copies and how often they saw them in a particular period of time.

To learn more, you may want to go thru this.

***   Measuring reach and frequency   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472714

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Laktos.  Much appreciated.  To narrow my question...  

Regarding the estimate views on the Ad Groups page when creating a new Campaign and Ad Group.  

- I create a new campaign from + Campaign, determine a budget then "save and continue" to the Ad Groups page.

- On the Ad Groups page when I enter my video URL for my instream video ad and enter a maximum CPV there is a box to the right that shows me my "Estimated Reach".  This changes with my bid adjustment, placements etc.

My question is: once I save that ad group is there any way to see that Estimated Reach again?  How can I see changes to my Estimate Reach if I go back to edit information on the campaign and / or Ad Group?

Thank you,

Dawna 

screen cap reach.jpg