AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

All formats are labelled restricted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to Adwords. i tried to create a campaign. It stated that its under review after some time it stated approve limited and the reason was (All formats are labelled restricted). I became confused weather my adds were approved or not. If they were approved then why it showed me to (All formats are labelled restricted ).Please help me to understand this.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: All formats are labelled restricted

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Sam,

Your ads have the restricted status since your products cannot be advertised on YouTube or through AdWords. Is your product/service related to medicine or alcohol in any way? It is always a good practice to get a approval from Google on a product such as yours.

Here is an article from YouTube Trueview Help that can explain things better: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2679940?hl=en

I suggest you talk to a Google rep and ask them to approve your account on request to start serving ads.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"