AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Add a second video as ad to a video campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I shall admit I am new to adwords, and that I have a limited budget... So I am running a video campaign in YT. It goes fairly well. My budget is 1 E / daily. The question is: with this budget can I add a second video as ad to this video campaign with the same budget? Or I should run a second campaign? 

I had created a campaign for the second video, which was approved and ran. I fixed a few things with the keywords, and thought to add it as a second ad to the same campaign.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elefteria M
September 2015

Re: Add a second video as ad to a video campaign

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

You can have up to 10 ads in a one campaign, but as Adrian mentioned they will share this low budget and you will get low number of views.
If you want to assign a specif budget to a certain ad, you have to create a second campaign.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yes you can run multiple Video ads within the same campaign but with such a low daily budget you will get a low volume of views daily for those ads as they will share the campaign budget.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elefteria M
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

You can have up to 10 ads in a one campaign, but as Adrian mentioned they will share this low budget and you will get low number of views.
If you want to assign a specif budget to a certain ad, you have to create a second campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Guys thank you so much for your replies! Starred them all.