AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Boost and manage your Google Ads for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

20,000 clicks, no conversions - Display Network Video - Mobile Devices

K M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
K M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is crazy.   My 15 sec video is clear - I want viewers to donate to our nonprofit.  Good CTR but not one single donation.  20,000 clicks!  Our landing page has been professionally optimized for mobile devices by Network for Good.  The nonprofit is very attractive.  Viewers know what to expect when clicking through.  Is the Display Network for mobile devices just junk for some reason?  I love my CPR and CPC but ultimately it is all about conversions/donations.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 20,000 clicks, no conversions - Display Network Video - Mobile Dev

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi K M,

I would guess by the fact that you're running video ads that this campaign is not part of the Google Grants program.

However, you did mention that you are a non-profit and there happens to be a guy here who just may have some advice for you. Let me see if I can track him down.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’