AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.7K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I see how much money I've made and how do I find my list of customers if any?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: money

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Are you asking about sales made as a result of people clicking on your ads? 

When people click the ads, they go to the website for that advertiser. Any sale(s) made will be captured by whatever software the website uses to capture that information.

Maybe if you posted again, and offered more detail around what you're asking, we could help you better?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Those are some good questions from Theresa, the community will need a little more info to help answer your question there, but if you're looking for information on how to measure return on investment with AdWords, this link below might help you. http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=14090 

Hope this helps. 

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Are you asking about sales made as a result of people clicking on your ads? 

When people click the ads, they go to the website for that advertiser. Any sale(s) made will be captured by whatever software the website uses to capture that information.

Maybe if you posted again, and offered more detail around what you're asking, we could help you better?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Those are some good questions from Theresa, the community will need a little more info to help answer your question there, but if you're looking for information on how to measure return on investment with AdWords, this link below might help you. http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=14090 

Hope this helps. 

A.