AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

googleadservices or google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi every body,

Currently when someone clicks on my adwords, he go to googadservices.com and then redirect to my site.

but i want that person to first go to google.com and then redirect to my site.

i see other adwords that have this feature! so i want to know how i can show my advertisements like that?

Regards

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: googleadservices or google.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is a confusion here;

googadservices.com are the  system servers running the platform. Ads are shown on    Google search page (aka SERP).  When a user clicks on the ad, he/she will be  directed to your landing page. Users do not land on googadservices.com

Your ads will be shown on the relevant  Google search page based on your  ad targeting methods and language settings;

Read more about geographic targeting  and language targeting:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722043?hl=en

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722078?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi feryeydoon i,

My question is why do you want to do this? Are you attempting to identify AdWords clicks by the referrer data? That's an unreliable method, if that's what you are trying to do. A better method, if you have auto-taggin on, is to look for the gclid name/value pair in the query string. The referrer domain can be different, but the gclid is always attached.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@petebardo wrote:
Hi feryeydoon i,

My question is why do you want to do this? Are you attempting to identify AdWords clicks by the referrer data? That's an unreliable method, if that's what you are trying to do. A better method, if you have auto-taggin on, is to look for the gclid name/value pair in the query string. The referrer domain can be different, but the gclid is always attached.

Best of Luck!

Pete

Hi,
I have heard Googleadservices is blocked in some countries but those ads that are not redirected to

@petebardo wrote:
Hi feryeydoon i,

Best of Luck!

Pete

googleadservices.com can get through.
In this case if we understand the logic we will be able to get round of filtering system.