AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

display network target info in Google Analytics does not mach Adwords

mg
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
mg
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

I am running a display network campaing targetting Display Keywords, Interests & Remarketing, Topics, Gender, Age and Placements

I would like to measure the different targets in Google analytics. However  the info in Analytics and Adwords does not seem to match and you see categories in analytics such as category matching , content targeting and user vertical targeting.

Do you know what the fiields in google analytics "category matching , content targeting and user vertical targeting" correspond to in Adwords?

Thanks

mg

Re: display network target info in Google Analytics does not mach Adwords

mg
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
mg
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks tomhalejr

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MG,

I too woudl like to know what the value "User vertical targeting" refers to in my sources tab.

When I choose "keywords" in Google Analytics this term is used, what does it relate to, did you find out?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I think https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/stats-in-Adwords-and-in-the-Google-analytics... this thread will explain you about "User vertical targeting" as well as other terms used in GA for GDN

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog