AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

custom landing page report for paid search traffic

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got a product listing online campaign going. I want to produce a sharable report on what are the most popular product listing landing pages.

I can do this easily for myself.

Dont even need to creater a custom report, I can just navigate to Content > Site content > Landing pages on the main "reporting" screen.

Then set paid search as a advanced segment and viola, I've got my report.

Trouble is, this can be saved as a "shortcut" only - and as far as I'm aware it's only viewable by me. In order to share this report to the client I will need to add this as a custimisation.

Havin difficulty setting this up manually. Normally I set up customisations by going through the reporting, creating the report  and hitting the customise button and making some tweaks. It's aailable to do on traffic sources, but not available for content.

Any idea how I can set this customised report up manually.

basically, a report that shows all the landing pages filtered by paid search

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: custom landing page report for paid search traffic

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

Something like this? (disregard the regex filter, I forgot to change it to exact before capturing the screenshot).

google-cpc-landing-page-report.png

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: custom landing page report for paid search traffic

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Adwiser

That worked perfectly, 

I couldn't get the landing page option in the dimensions drilldown, but I deleted some metric groups and then the option was available to me.

need to do the analytics/reporting course I think