AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion tracking for ios app

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I am trying to setup conversion tracking for my ios app as per https://developers.google.com/app-conversion-tracking/ios/
I would like to implement it using firebase, but wondering how to make sure if the conversions are being driven by the advertising.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Babu,

Thanks for posting to the Community. The guide you linked is not the guide for setting up Firebase analytics. For that, you'll want to get started with these instructions. This will guide you through getting set up with Firebase, as well as importing those conversion back into AdWords so you can understand the impact of your advertising.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for your response!!

I have implemented it as per these instructions, will get back to you if I have any other question.

BR,

Babu

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

Went through the steps that was there in the link that you shared. To setup conversion linking, is there anything that I should add in my app/Xcode project ?