AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

basic adwords email report ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got this message with my weekly report, but don't see anything on my dashboard that explains it further.

"This report has irreparable issues. As a result, it will be deleted on or shortly after September 8, 2014. If you want to continue using this report, you’ll need to re-create it before this date."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: basic adwords email report ?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Martha O,
Can you give us a bit of detail about the make-up of the report? Maybe a screen shot of it?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have also received the same message: "This report has irreparable issues. As a result, it will be deleted on or shortly after 8 September 2014. If you want to continue using this report, you'll need to re-create it before this date." There is a link to the general help pages on adword reports, but no specific info about where the report is or what the problem is.

Most UNHELPFUL.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

01 September - I have another similar Keyword Report message, "This report has irreparable issues. As a result, it will be deleted on or shortly after 8 September 2014. If you want to continue using this report, you'll need to re-create it before this date."

I cannot find anything on the link page to help me with this issue.

Help please somebody?