AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

any solution for this adword problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one e commerce site and we use google adowrd.

but in a week or 2 week there is situation came when my website is down for 30 minutes.

then i have to stop all my campaign in adword.

when site goes live than again repeat the task.

So guy please tell me is there any solution or any script which pause my campaign automatically when my site down and start when it live.

Thanks in advance 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: any solution for this adword problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Google expects your site to be available if you are advertising. however, it does check your site on a regular basis to check that the pages advertised are accessible - but it doesn't pause your campaign until it becomes accessible - your campaign is suspended and you need to fix the problem and then resubmit the site...

Obviously this is something you need to avoid as much as that is possible - and it's generally a server issue - so out of your control.

My recommendation - if you have regular problems with your server - change servers....

Re: any solution for this adword problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
but this is not my solution i need some thing to do with google adword campaign