AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube Campaign Spend by day and campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey all--

I'm looking to export capaign data for multiple campaigns at once, with a custom date range and the data split by day by campaign. Seems like this isn't possible through the campaign dashboard, and I've been stuck doing custom ranges of 1 day and copy/pasting CSV files together afterward.

Just looking to get an export with all of my active campaigns and how much we spent on each one on each day during the selected period. This functionality is available through an AdWords export for search campaigns, why not through YouTube?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: YouTube Campaign Spend by day and campaign

Mof Google Employee
Google Employee
# 2
Mof Google Employee
Google Employee

Hey GreyFitz, 

I think I managed to peform the action and download the report into a CSV file as you mentioned. Please follow these steps below and let me know if it works the same for you:

1) Sign into AdWords > Campaigns Tab

2) All Video Campaigns

3) Above blue line graph area, grey drop down, "All campaigns," (change if you wish to active campaigns)

4) Top right, above blue line graph, "Other Segmentation"

5) Time > Segment by date

6) Change date range to custom date range

7) Click the download report button 

This should bring all the campaign down into a spreadsheet and from there they may require a little bit more formating once offline. 

Hope this helps, 

Marc

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: YouTube Campaign Spend by day and campaign

Mof Google Employee
Google Employee
# 2
Mof Google Employee
Google Employee

Hey GreyFitz, 

I think I managed to peform the action and download the report into a CSV file as you mentioned. Please follow these steps below and let me know if it works the same for you:

1) Sign into AdWords > Campaigns Tab

2) All Video Campaigns

3) Above blue line graph area, grey drop down, "All campaigns," (change if you wish to active campaigns)

4) Top right, above blue line graph, "Other Segmentation"

5) Time > Segment by date

6) Change date range to custom date range

7) Click the download report button 

This should bring all the campaign down into a spreadsheet and from there they may require a little bit more formating once offline. 

Hope this helps, 

Marc