AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Where to check At What Time have people been klicking on my ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I have been in that menu before, but can't seem to find it...

Where can I see at what time of the day have people been klicking on my ad?

I know I can alter my campagn, so that my ads get displayed at a certain time of the day - but where can I check when people have clicked on my ad? Help! Smiley Happy

Agnieszka

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Where to check At What Time have people been klicking on my ad?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Agnieszka

You can view the hours that people click on your ads by click on the dimension tab. Then click on View > Time > Hour of Day. You might have to click on the columns button after that to add in some metrics (i.e. clicks) 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Agnieszka

You can view the hours that people click on your ads by click on the dimension tab. Then click on View > Time > Hour of Day. You might have to click on the columns button after that to add in some metrics (i.e. clicks) 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey JeremyL, thanks fot the tip - can you plese post in the whole "tree" to follow - I'm not a very organized user Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

How about a picture instead

time of day.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

I've also just found out about the Ad Schedule tab which will give you the day and hour of the clicks you receive. But what I can't seem to find is a way to see which keywords and adverts are receiving the clicks at a given time. Can anyone help me out with that? Ad schedule pic.JPG